There’s nothing like those Sunday morning hangover cures. For some of you it’s a filthy fry up, seek and for others it’s sweet and tasty, buy cialis and in no way smells like grease (we can already feel our fragile tummy’s turning)
For those of you that want a quick and easy brekkie, with the MINIMAL amount of effort, then you need to whip up some French Toast. Or better yet, get Mammy to do it for you.
Just follow these quick and easy steps.
1.Place 2 slices of bread into the toaster and cook at a light heat, until golden brown.
2. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together eggs, sugar, salt and cinnamon until thoroughly combined.
3. Add milk and whisk to blend.
4. Heat 1 tablespoon butter in a large pan over medium heat.
5. Soak 2 slices of the toasted bread in egg bath, turning, until saturated.
6. Add soaked bread to the pan and cook, swirling occasionally, until browned on bottom side, about 3 minutes.
7. Sprinkle top side of bread with sugar, flip, and continue to cook, swirling occasionally, until browned on second side, about 3 minutes longer.
8. Serve French toast with pats of butter and maple syrup.