Exclusive Interview with Our Lord and Saviour, The UCD Prez Himself | Turbine
The Turbine chatted with the Prez on a Zoom call, touching on everything from movies and food to how he beats the blues!
- Q: What’s your favourite time of day?
A: I much prefer the night time – I’m largely nocturnal.
2. Q: What’s your biggest weakness?
A: Well, I don’t have the ability to produce my own heat, so that presents its challenges.
3. Q: What’s your biggest strength?
A: My enormous tongue. It enables me to catch flies and worms, which are my main sources of nutrition.
4. Q: What’s something you can’t live without?
A: Honestly? My heat lamp.
5. Q: What’s your biggest pet peeve?
A: I have so many, but I’m gonna go with poor people. And birds.
6. Q: What fictional character do you most relate to?
A: Probably Curtis Connors from Spiderman.
7. Q: What’s the one talent you wish you had?
A: An endothermic metabolism.
8. Q: Favourite movie genre?
A: Definitely comedy!! My favourites are My Girl, Les Miserables and Sophie’s Choice.
9. Q: What three words would you use to describe yourself?
A: Scaly. Amphibious. Minted.
10. Q: If you could change one thing about the way the world is run, what would it be?
A: Third-level tuition fees; they should be increased worldwide. Period.
11. Q: Biggest fear?
A: Earning less than 6 figures… I’d be inconsolable.
12. Q: Earliest memory?
A: I distinctly remember the day I hatched.
13. Q: What makes you laugh when you’re feeling down?
A: Watching videos of the student protests over rent increases never fails to make me smile! I stream them on my TV and just have a good cackle whenever I need a pick me up.
Roisin Roberts Kuntz – Turbine Reporter